Sunday, October 01, 2006

33 weeks


Our new car...the mazda 6 .


Cake anyone? Lol.


so what's been going on. Well since I've last posted anything, a whole lot. I went home to New York for my baby shower and brought my mother back to South Dakota with me. Mom will be living with us and helping us with the baby so Chris and I can continue on with school. Pretty cool huh! So since I've been home we've been busy moving into a new house, getting mom settled in on base, both working full time and going to school full time and by the way did I mention I am exhausted this last trimester. We also just bought a brand new car which Chris and I were both hesitant to do but we had to get rid of the stinkin lincoln and get a car that was more pratical with better gas mileage. How old do I sound? Anyway I posted some quick pics for ya and then I gotta get back to some studying, (which I have no motivation to do what so ever.)



Our new diningroom/kitchen!!

Our livingroom.


Mom cooking away.
What a cute daddy!

Mom-to-be and Uncle Bud.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Love the car, good choice.

Hope you're feeling better, I can't believe how fast this is going! He'll be here in no time! Give us another update!

Those pictures are 2 months old, I want to see some recent belly pics! Teach Chris how to upload some pics for us, he might have to do it when the baby gets here so you should teach him now.

Love ya!

Can't wait!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Helllloooo? Update?
Please!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home