Wednesday, October 25, 2006

36 weeks

Sorry no pics this time. I need new batteries in the camera. My father-in-law has told my husband repeatedly to buy lithium ion batteries but my husband still brings home the alkaline. Don't worry I haven't changed in size much, or even at all. I don't think I will from now till after I have baby Chris. Hopefully then I will go down in size. Lol. If not we have have a serious problem!
So where do I start? Oh lets start with my absent mindedness. Yeah that childbirth class I was so excited to attend........Chris and I got up Saturday morning eager to go to the class but quite tired from the lack of sleep the night before, as we were about to leave I grabbed what they call a Title 19 which is a form that allows us to take the class for free, provided by the US air force, well as I go to date it, I look on the calendar and realize the class was last Saturday!!! What a bummer! So then I also came to realize I missed out "Baby on the way class" which is a class for first time parents!! Geez! I had it marked on the calendar and I had appointment cards and still messed it up. So I call the hospital and reschedule the childbirth class for Nov. 11 and as long as I don't go into labor before then, we're good! Lol. As far as the baby on the way class, the next one isn't till January so we're having a nurse come and do a private class for Chris and I at our house next Friday. I was surprised they did house visits. And thats a service also provided by the US Air Force.
Anyway Chris and I did make our, or should I say my breastfeeding class lastnight. (that would be scary if Chris was breastfeeding!) It was very informative but nothing to fun. I'm excited for the childbirth class because we get to do alot more activivities. (So I've heard) I'm determined to breastfeed for a year so I had alot of questions that were answered.
I had my first weekly doctor's appointment yesterday!!! Yay!!!! The doctor said I was dilated 1cm and the baby is head down ready to make his presence!!! I was pretty excited since alot of girls had told me that I probably won't even be dilated my first appointment. I tell ya what though was I surprised when he went to check how much I was dilated!! Holy crap!! Wasn't expecting that discomfort! The doc asked me if I wanted to check to see if I was dilated but he for sure didn't tell me what that was going to entail!! Thats okay though. It was worth it! My doc also said he like me with the dark hair which I thought was nice. He's going to Boston for a week for some writing class in the beginning of November so be sure to say hi.......if you happen to be in Boston.......and happen to know what he looks like......and know his name.......yeah so forget that. I'm gonna ask him if we can take a pic of him next appointment (if we have batteries that haven't died by then) and I'm sure we'll have plenty of pics of him when I go into labor. Not too far now!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Can. Not. Wait!!!!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home