Thursday, October 26, 2006

37 weeks........just about. Lol!!

Okay so I'm about 3 weeks away from the big day. Chris always makes fun of me because when someone asks how far along I am I always rounding it to the furthest week. So I could be like 36 weeks and 1 day and I'll say I'm 37. Lol. What can I say...I'm a little bit anxious. I'm having a really hard time right now because I don't want anything to do with school. It's all baby this, baby that and there is nothing I can do about it. If I withdrawal from all my classes and not finish out this semester I lose all my scholarships and my student loans, not to mention all the money I paid for those classes!! It sucks! And its really taking a toll on my attitude. I don't even want to think about how much work I have to do. Then on top of that I don't sleep very well because I'm so uncomfortable. I don't know what to do!! Does anyone want to do my homework for me? It's really easy....NOT! Well I had mom take some pics of me today, she did the best that she could after I explained to her how to use the camera like 20 times!! Lol.

By the way.....for some reason it looks like I have some teeth missing in these pics. Haha! Don't worry they are still there!!





2 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

how do you always look so good?

9 months prego and you still look good! Amazing.

Has your belly button popped yet?

3 more weeks!!! Woot Woot!!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Emerson said...

I just love your blog! I know you are excited...3 more weeks!! I am pregnant also but I am only at 25 weeks! Good luck and Congrats!!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home