Saturday, February 03, 2007

Study, feed baby, study, feed baby.......

I'm tired. Its about 11:30 pm and I'm supposed to be doing homework, but I just needed a break and someone to talk to. I feel like I don't have enough time in the day. My house is disgusting, I barely ever cook, and I feel like I'm not spending enough one on one time with the baby. I'm quick to put him in the activity gym, or swing so I can run a load up to the washer, or get a quick bite to eat, or even read a few pages in a textbook. I'm about to lose my mind. I'm tired, I need to get my homework done, the baby won't stop waking up, and I have to work in the morning!! I feel bad because I went off on my husband tonight but I just needed to vent and I'm sooooo tired. When did school get so difficult. The classes I'm taking are requiring serious amounts of studying and I need to get straight A's.

I hate my job. I don't know why I went back. I suppose I could quit, but its nice to work that one day a week. It brings home a little extra spending money. Although I miss my baby so much when I'm gone for that long. I already leave him for about 3 hours a day for school and on Saturdays I try to spend the whole day getting a weeks worth of schoolwork done. Even then I feel bad for not spending one on one time. And this weekend is especially hard because Chris has weekend duty and has been working 12hr shifts!! Ugh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Come plant pumpkins with me!!!

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home